Monday, March 02, 2009

SO OLD!!!

As usual, last month was a crazy busy month for us. I was looking at my calendar/planner tonight and thought, "no wonder I haven't blogged...or feel like I will never catch up on everything. Something was marked on every single day of February (well, minus maybe a couple Sundays)." Now, a lot of things that we did were fun things, so I'm not complaining-I know I totally bring the craziness upon myself.

So, to start off the month we celebrated Justin's 30th Birthday!!! I've been teasing him for the past few months on how old he was getting. I know he doesn't look old or act old, but 30 just sounds OLD! :) I'm pretty sure it's more weird for me than him. Thank goodness I have a few years until I get "old". hahaha...I'm sure all my older friends/family are rolling their eyes thinking I have so much to learn and that it's so not a big deal.

Anyway...Justin's parents came down to AZ to visit, so the pretty much the whole family (we missed you Shawn!) got together and celebrated all the January and February birthdays (6 total birthdays I think). It was a fairly quick trip to Mesa, and overall we had a good time. We spent some time at a nearby park and then we all went to Amazing Jake's; it's a pretty cool place that has tons of stuff for the whole family. Little Kaybri had a seizure right before we got there, so she was an emotional wreck, but we did get her to ride a couple rides that she did ok on. After a couple of hours of carrying her around the place I decided to just take her out to the car and let her have what she really needed- a nap! I felt so bad for her, you just never know when that's going to happen. Justin and Pax had a blast though and got some good bonding time. We are so grateful for what a loving family we have and that they all wanted to make Justin's 30th special for him. We love our family so much and more than anything it was fun to see everyone and spend some time together. Justin had a good birthday and not much has really changed, we're still living today like he's 29! ;) I love you babe! You're a good sport!


Here are all the cute girl cousins loving the goodies that Grandma is known to bring.



Justin getting some help from Pax on blowing out his 1 candle.

Justin got a gun for his birthday this year. I have no idea the technical name/info on it. My dad just said, "This is a good gun; Justin needs it." So that's what I decided to get him. It totally took Justin by surprise, and he was pretty excited about it. I didn't dare have him open it up and take a picture of it, because we were in Amazing Jake's at the time.

Justin and Britni, the 2 birthday adults

3 comments:

Bec said...

I was just missing you like crazy! How did you know that I needed an update and some fantastic pics? :) Great post. I'm so sorry about Kaybri's seizure (yet again... poor girl.. and poor mommy), but I'm glad she was able to work up a nice smile and enjoy a few rides. And Pax is so darn cute, too! Happy Birthday, OLD MAN Justin! And Cass, you know you're in for a lot of teasing in just a few short years! ;)

Love you.

Tooele Brezoff said...

Happy Birthday Justin! From the older crowd! hehe

The Lamb's said...

Happy Bday Just! Hope 30 is good to you! We're so glad we aren't that "old"! haha