Monday, March 09, 2009

All You Need is Love

My good friend Amber took some pictures of Justin and I last month. She is starting up her photography business and we got to be her "models". I just love how they turned out!! It was actually kinda fun too--I mean just me and hubby, alone, being able to hold and hug on each other. When does that happen?! It's been almost 7 years since we took engagement pictures, and then we had kids and all the pictures become of them, so it's a little weird to have all these pictures of just us, but I totally recommend it. Just the other day my mom showed me a picture of her in her 20's and it's fun to see that stuff. You don't want to wait until something important like 25 or 50 years of marriage, these years are important too. So...go get some pictures of you and your man. He might grumble a little bit, but just remind him that she's going to ask for some kissy pics too ;) Amber's website and photography blog are as follows:

http://ambersmodernphoto.com/
http://halversenphotography.blogspot.com/

Check her out, she's AWESOME!!

The hardest part is picking which one I like the best!


9 comments:

S and M said...

Those pics are way cute. Your hair is sure longer. It's really pretty.

Travis and Britni said...

How cute. I wish we could do something like that, but Travis is definitely not a picture guy. Plus, I need to not be pregnant and fat too. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon:) I love the pictures. Amber did a good job.

Brynn P. said...

Your hair is SOOOO long! The pictures are awesome! They look like engagement pictures cause you two look so YOUNG!!!
Oh and when you're done with the really really cute shoes you can send them to me!;)

Bec said...

Gorgeous. Stunning. Did I mention gorgeous?? ;) See you Saturday!!!

Rachel said...

Hey, I found you and am glad you have a blog so I can get to know you better. Your pictures are freaking to dye for. Seriously, Gorgeous!!!!

Amber H. said...

So did you ever decide which ones you are going to print out? You guys were so fun! And Justin was loving it by the end...it was too funny :o) Thanks for putting up my websites! You guys were awesome!

Lamar Echols said...

Wow!! She does really good. Anybody who can make you two look good has to be amazing. J/K. Awesome pictures!!

tori and nelson said...

hey cassie...i have your play pen that becca borrowed. and i work until a little after 2 today, but can bring it over after. i just need to know where. if you want to give me a call after 2, 322-3686. thanks!

Binghams said...

Beautiful pictures...makes me want to get some done. I think we'll wait til the baby bulge is gone!!! Thanks for your compliment...you're so sweet! We really need to do something sometime. Even a game night or something...switch houses every once in a while so kids can go to bed.