Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have had the priviledge of watching my cute little niece once a week while Joni goes to work. She is so cute and my kids absolutely love her. When she arrives Kaybri is constantly saying "baby", "brother", "Paxton". I guess we totally brainwashed her when I was pregnant with Pax, because she thinks every little baby is called her baby brother Paxton. And Pax just can't get enough of her. He loves to hold her, talk to her in high-pitched baby talk, give her binkie to her, load her up with toys, kiss her, and make her smile. He does pretty good, but he is a rough and tough boy, so we are still working on being a little softer. Today Trista got to sit on Pax's couch with him and he thought it was great! He is turning into such a big boy and trying really hard to be my helper...some of the time.

7 comments:

Bec said...

She looks so much like Joni... and he looks so much like Justin! Cute kids. It is super adorable that he loves her so much. :) Good boy.

Bec said...

PS. FOR ME? Aw... I just read that comment and now officially feel special! :)

Tooele Brezoff said...

Cassie
your posts were like candy this morning! I was so excited to see them and to read them! It is never too late to post about turkey day! The kids are getting so big,
Thank you for the morning candy!

Andrea Gunnell said...

I love your new family picture! It is so cute! I'm also in love with the swing set in your backyard. Fun pictures!!!

*Amy * said...

Hey, I wanted to thank you for the Christmas card. You all look great and I love how it was designed. Did she or you use digital scrapbooking for that? I was wondering how you designed it so cute and would like to try something similar sometime. Thanks.

Missy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I was happy to hear from you and check up on your blog!
Your kids are getting so big! I LOVE your family pic and your blog! So cute!

Bec said...

So I've thought about calling you a billion times lately. Not for anything important... just to catch up. But my phone's screen died, and with it- any access to my phonebook. I now have a new phone, but my old saved numbers are forever lost. The solution? YOU should call ME! :) Then I'll save the number and get to chat with you all in one! (Yes, I think it's pretty genious, too, lol.) Anyway- hope everything is great. I miss you bunches (and will be in your neck of the woods in a few weeks)! Talk to you (hopefully!) later. xo