1. I love different/unique names. However, I'm not great at making up some cool name, so even when I'm not pregnant and have no idea when the next child is coming I am listening for something a little different. Not crazy names, just a name that 5 other kids in their class won't have. Ok, I'm exaggerating, I don't even want 1 other kid in the class with their name.
2. I am a little bit of a procrastinator...In my mind 'there's always tomorrow'. I don't know why I don't get things done sooner though, because I stress and fret over things until I get them done.
3. I love to find "good deals" while going shopping. I hardly ever buy clothes that are full price, but when I find cute clothes (especially for my kids) I am a total sucker and I think I need to get it, even though they may not need it.
4. I'm a major late-nighter. I always have good intentions of going to bed early, but it seems like once 10 rolls around, I'm not tired anymore and end up staying up for a couple more hours. I've always been like this, and you would think I would learn to go to sleep earlier since my daughter has been waking up lately at 5:30-6:00, but nope I haven't learned yet. I feel like it's my chance to have some "me" time and get things done, like clean, fold laundry, watch a movie.
5. My hair was mostly blond growing up. Around the time I got married, my hair started getting pretty dark and all my natural hi-lights went away (probably because we moved up to Utah, where I never saw the sun). All my high-school friends thought I dyed my hair and got a perm when I would go home to visit, but nope, my hair just got dark and I finally didn't straighten my hair everyday. It wasn't until last year that I started dyeing my hair a little darker; I am staying a brunette for now.
6. I don't like it when my kids get dirty. I know that's inevitable, so yes I still let them play and have fun. I just cringe when I see that they have probably ruined a cute outfit, and I'm always thinking "great, how am I going to get this stain out". Oxyclean is my best friend.
7. I love Mexican food, and I'm so happy to be back where there are real Mexican restaurants. Right now we live next door to one and nearly every night I am tempted to go order some take out from them.
8. I dread getting ready in the morning. My hair seems to take FOREVER to dry and straighten, and by time that's done I don't want to do anything else to it.
Ok, girls it's your turn now! I tag: Kellye, Audrey, Britni, Sheri, Wendy, Nicole, Emily, and Melanie.The Rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.