Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

A girl can never have too many shoes, right? Both my kids love to put on different shoes (usually mine or Justin's) and wear them around. Lately Kaybri has been a little bit of a shoe swiper. She will take her shoes off and when she sees another little kid takes theirs off, she will go put on the new shoes. This happens quite often at nursery, but a few weeks ago we made it home with a "new" pair of shoes. They were white mary janes, just like what she wore to church that day, even the same size. She loved them though and wanted to wear them around the house everyday. I don't know how she knew they were different, I barely even noticed. And last time we went down to my parents she found some shoes that went on a doll and came prancing down the hall in them. Her toes were crammed in the little shoes and she had to tip toe to walk in them, but she wore them still for quite awhile. She went about her normal business climbing onto everything in these shoes. My mom and I were laughing so hard because she thought she was so cool and "cute". I guess maybe she's ready for stilettos?


3 comments:

Amber H. said...

LOL! That story totally made me laugh :o) My kids are the same way, always wearing our shoes around, but they have never actually stolen other kids shoes! :o) That picture is way too funny with her in those doll shoes. What a cutie :o)

Sandy said...

Hi Guys!! I was blog hopping and found yours. I had to read back quite a bit to hear about your family and what you guys have been up to. You guys are doing a wonderful job with your two little kiddos. I am glad to hear that your little girl is doing better. Keep hanging in there!
Love,
Sandy and Troy Lundell

Unknown said...

ha ha. She's so cute!!