Thursday, July 17, 2008

Notice Anything DIFFERENT???

Yep, we CUT Kaybri's hair off! I've been thinking about it for awhile, but I always seem to get talked out of it. Then I asked Justin a couple days ago if he would be mad/sad, and at first he said yes, but after I told him my reasons he agreed. Kaybri has a lot of fine, whispy hair around the frame of her face and I though it would help even things out a bit. I also thought it might help her hair thicken up (or at least look that way). Her hair seemed to be getting more curl to it and so by the end of the day her long hair was looking a little scraggly. Anyway, I asked Aunt JoJo to come over and chop it off yesterday. She cut about 4-5 inches off! It barely touches her shoulders now, and it looks sooo cute! When Kaybri saw her hair falling on the floor she kept reaching up to run her hand through her hair. Her daddy was also a little bit surprised when he first saw her after work. He didn't know I was serious I guess or that it would be done so soon, but he loves it!

And of course I documented nearly every snip. So here's the play-by-play!!

Before:

The Cut:


After:
Thanks Joni, you did great!I know it's hard, but try not to stare at her unbrushed teeth! I think she likes her new hairdo though, what do you think?

6 comments:

Amber H. said...

Her hair is adorable, but she is such a cut girl, I think she could pull off any look! I'm suprised you got Justin to agree with his long hair fettish! LOL! He once told me in high school he wouldn't be my friend anymore if I cut my hair short! I'm glad he agreed though. Your sister did a great job though, she looks great!

Bec said...

Her teeth look fine. And her hair looks GREAT! Really, very cute. And Joni- you're adorable pregnant!

Tooele Brezoff said...

She looks darling! I love the new hair cut. it looks to me like she is getting some red in the top!
Natalie got her hair cut a while back and keeps asking when she gets to go again.

Shanna said...

So Justin....I email you about six months ago and all I get is "sorry, I don't work here anymore...." no number, no new address...my buddy is GONE! I'm glad to see that you guys are still alive and well! Your family is adorable! Looks like things are going well. Where are you by the way? What are you up to?
Hope all is well!
Kamron

Karli said...

So pretty! I absolutely LOVE the cut!

It was so fun to hang out with you and your family - I think it was particularly good for Jared. He misses having a good friend by him. When you make it to Mesa definitely give us a call.

Melanie said...

she is so beautiful! You have an adorable family. I'm glad to hear that Kaybri is doing better! Hope you have a great rest of the summer!