Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tag

Ok, so I never do these, but I thought since we bailed on seeing you last weekend Becca, that I could at least fulfill this request. :)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: It was my grandpa's 70th birthday, so we probably had cake or something with him?? I have no idea?! Umm...I was 15 and a freshman, so I was probably passing notes in the hall to my old crush, bringing a ton of books and homework home every night and staying up late until it was all done (yes I am that much of a nerd/perfectionist), going to basketball games, and being involved in a lot of extra activities-BPA, FHA, Student Council. I think I got my first email address when I was a freshman too-I know, random.

5 things on my to-do list today:Well, since the day is nearly over I shouldn't have any to do's, so I'll probably carry it over into tomorrow.
1.) catch up on blog
2.) go to bed before 12 am
3.) fold laundry
4.) take care of my sick, whinny kids
5.) try to be nice to them :)

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:Find the best doctor out there and have them study and study until they can fix Kaybers. Go on lots of vacations/travel the world. Buy a home in AZ and visit our families more often. Help out family. Pay off any debts. Invest. Give money to the church.

3 of my bad habits: Being late to everything (although I've been doing way better this year-so far), Staying up too late, Eating way too much sugar!

5 places I have lived: New Mexico, Arizona, Utah (3 different cities), California

5 jobs I have had:Waitress, Admin. Assistant at EA, car hopper for Sonic, Admin. Assistant at BYU, MOM

Things people don't know about me: I am such a sucker for "good deals" while going shopping; I am super indecisive and over-analyze things; I swear I used to be kinda smart, but most of my brain left when I had babies!

I tag: Karli, Mel, Nicole, Jennifer, & Brooke

4 comments:

Brynn P. said...

I like this post!! Now i know alot more about you!!!

Bec said...

Yay! You did it! I love you.

Bec said...

PS. Don't think you're off the hook for not coming to visit. You owe me one BIG scoop of Cassie&Fam! ;)

happy mom said...

most of the time I don't like these but yours was so good, I will have to remember that in the future. but mostly I will just hope to not get tagged :)