Saturday, January 05, 2008

Goodbye Curls

As you've probably noticed, Paxton's hair is getting really long. I LOVE all the little curls, but Justin has been saying he looks too girly. I agree that he did need some cut off; his bangs were constantly in his eyes, and I was having to comb his hair as much as Kaybri's. I was too afraid to try to cut his hair all by myself, so I decided to have my mom help while she was here.

Here are some before shots:




The cut:

I tried to keep him entertained while my mom cut. Suckers worked great. He had 3 because the sticks kept getting so soggy.
And when all else fails, pick your nose. It seemed to keep him occupied. :)
The finished look:
It took a little bit of getting use to, but I like it. And it's just hair, right? I'm sure I will let it grow and get curly again though!

10 comments:

Brynn P. said...

like i said...your kids look older! That means its been way too long since i've seen them. Paxton looks so cute with his hair cut! well, he could pull off any hair do because he's so cute!
I hope your house made it safely out of that WIND storm and i hope you all are doing well! looked like it!

happy mom said...

I have never had an attachment to hair. I think he looks much better!

Missy said...

Curls are hard to cut off! He looks cute either way!
It was good to see you guys at church (from afar) and Kaybri looked cute in her Christmas dress!

Melanie and Jarom said...

I miss the curls but he looks like a precious little boy. He needs to come see his Aunt Mel!

Karli said...

I can't believe how cute he is! I don't know how to do boy hair... Garrett just gets a buzz from Jared every few weeks. I think it'd be fun to gel/spike his hair in the front, but I don't know how. Maybe some day Garrett will have a fun hair cut... until then buzzes is what he gets :)

Hooray for suckers!

Tooele Brezoff said...

He looks Darling! I remember crying when I cut Nates curls off!

Amber H. said...

How funny, he looks adorable with his hair cut! Like such a big little man :o) I think he looks better now...JMO!

Bec said...

He looks like a little boy more than a little baby now. I'm sure you think that's super sad (I would if it were James; I'm that kind of mom), but I think it's super CUTE! He's such a stud. :)

*Amy * said...

I love his curls but the haircut is too cute too. You can't go wrong with a cute baby like that. My blog is now set to private. I can send you an invite but I dont know your email address so if you want to view it later here is my email and I'll send you an invite: qtmystique@yahoo.com

Amy and Chris Richardson

Unknown said...

He is so adorable. He looks cute no matter what you do with his hair. You better watch out in a few years...you have some really cute kids on your hands.