Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Whole Lot of LOVE

So, this will probably be a pretty random post because I don't have any long stories or "real" news to share. I just have a couple of pictures that make me smile everytime I see them.


I LOVE this picture because Kaybri was having such a rough day and really didn't feel good, but we got her to laugh and actually smile for a couple minutes. And, I LOVE this picture because Paxton's smiling too....and at the same time...amazing!
Kaybri and Paxton just LOVE their daddy. Their eyes light up when he comes home. He is way more fun than mom! I LOVE that he is such a great dad, and husband.
I LOVE the fact that Kaybri LOVES everyone and thing! She seriously kisses and hugs nearly everyone she sees. One afternoon we were taking some pictures outside and she had kiss the tree!

6 comments:

Bec said...

I have multiple comments (for the multiple sets of pictures).

First, your children are adorable. This you know, but every time I see pictures of them (or them in person, even better), I think this.

Second, James lights up when his daddy comes home, too. Even at just 3 1/2 months, they seem to know and love that man. I call him a traitor, but really-- it makes me smile.

And third, Kaybri looks absolutely angelic. She really is... and really does.

I love you!
Bec

Amber H. said...

K, so I love the tree kissing picture! LOL! Kids are hilarious aren't they?? I hate that they have to grow up! Also, isn't it fun and sad that we spend 100% of our days with our kids and daddy is always the fun one! In our house it's the same way. The kids go NUTS when Josh comes home! I love it though :o) I like your random post...sometimes they are the most fun!

Melanie and Jarom said...

oh yeah those are definitely pictures that make me smile. They are so precious. I miss them so much!

happy mom said...

How sweet, and I know what you mean about how dads are fun, it must be a requirment and I wouldn't want it anyother way.

beautiful, and I love that she kissed the tree.

Anonymous said...

aww she is the cutest thing and she has an adorable smile

Jen said...

Kaybri is so beautiful. I love the kissing tree picture. So funny!