Saturday, October 20, 2007

Family

It's been FOREVER since I last posted, and I keep putting it off because I have SOOOO much I wanted to post. Anyway, I don't know how much I'll get done, but I have to start sometime, right?!

We had family come up Conference weekend, and we had a lot of fun with them. The boys played the Wii all day and night, and the girls talked while Joni did our hair! We also were very busy keeping an "eagle eye" on Kaybri. She had 9 seizures in just a couple days....we were so ready to get the surgery done. I love my family and am so sad I don't get to see them more often. Thanks for coming up to Utah guys!

2 comments:

happy mom said...

so this was before the surgery right? It is so good to have family, and I feel the same way soemtimes not knowing where to start when I get behind.

I am so glad that I can get to know you better.

Anonymous said...

NICE FAMILY!!!