Sunday, October 21, 2007

All grown up

It's amazing the changes that happen within a baby's first year of life. It goes by sooo fast! I can vividly picture the night we went to the hospital to have Paxton. I rolled over on the bed and told Justin, "I think my water just broke." And then the following response, "What?? How is that possible? You're not due for like another month." It didn't matter though, Paxton said it was time.


And now, my baby is so big now, but still super-cute!

What a blessing Paxton has been in our lives. He is such a sweet, happy boy. We love him so much! I'm so glad I get to be his mom!

Paxton's life right now:

  • He says mama, dada, daa (dog), woo woo (woof woof), mmm (moo), uh oh, no no, baaw (ball), baba (bottle), wa tat (what's that), na nat (knock knock) and tries to mimick other words we say to him
  • He walks fairly stable now (Check out video below)
  • He still loves to climb...ugh...
  • He waves hi and bye
  • He likes to clap to pat-a-cake and do the popcorn popping song
  • He loves when you laugh at him and then he thinks he's funny and starts crinkling his nose and fake-laughing.
  • He adores his big sister and wants to be into whatever she's doing
  • His favorite person right now is his daddy and gets sooo excited when he comes home and really sad when he leaves

Video of Paxton walking:

9 comments:

Jen said...

I love seeing kids learning to walk. they are so careful with each step. I wanted to cheer Paxton on. GO Paxton GO! You know now that he is walking that just means more trouble for you! :)

Melanie and Jarom said...

Yay Paxton! Please don't ever cut those curls! I just love that boy.

Amber H. said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is one already and we've never even met him :o( Congrats on all the mile stones! It is so fun to see him walking. And friend, watch out if he is already climbing..it only gets worse! AHH!

Bec said...

Adorable... absolutely adorable.

Brynn P. said...

WOW....he has grown so fast! It seems like i haven't seen him for awhile! He's cuter than ever! what a little stud!
I'm so glad the surgery went well with Kaybri. We will keep praying for her! I hope you and your family are doing well!

Tooele Brezoff said...

Cassie! We are so happy every thing went well with the sugery! We think of you guys often and pray that things will continue to improve. When we told Addy they gave us diffrent home teachers she started to cry! Thank you for your comment!

Derek said...

You guys have the cutest kids!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute love always a true echols!!!

Anonymous said...

awww that is so adorable and this is still the true echols family family from georgia