Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Climb, Climb Away!

Paxton only takes 4-5 steps at a time, but he has figured out to climb pretty good. He tries to dive into the toilet any chance the bathroom door is open and the toilet lid is up. (Thank goodness we have been there for all attempts, I know it's a major drowning hazard). He tries climbing into the bathtub if I don't get him in there quick enough. And this is where I found him the other day.....
Yes, we believe he's going to either be a plumber or a computer nerd! He has been so curious about everything lately and full of new faces and expressions. He also has learned to say "no no" and even shake his finger while he's saying it sometimes. Hmm...I think my kids get told that a lot.

2 comments:

Brynn P. said...

What a little cutie!! I can't believe he's talking a little....just because he seemed way too young the last time i saw him!!

happy mom said...

I have a little of both of those things, Amanda is past the toilet stage but says no, all the time, and Josie is all about toilets and garbage!

that is the cutest picture!