Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Check out My Curls!

Paxton is starting to get little flippy-curls around the sides of his head. I just love it! I tried to get some of his curls in the pictures, but you still can't see them very good. When he was born he had SUPER-curly hair, and then it fell out and wasn't so curly anymore. So, now that it's getting longer, it looks like it might be a little?? Justin's hair is pretty curly and mine has a little bit of curl too, so you would think one of our kids would have curly hair. Anyway...he was being so cute today, so I took a ton of pictures of him while Kaybri was sleeping.















I don't know what he was doing in all the pictures below. He seems to be trying to talk with his hands! What a silly boy!







Wuz sup?!









6 comments:

Amber H. said...

K, so I just had to laugh when you said that your hair has a "little bit of curl". Your hair is SO curly! And Justin's is so curly, I'm suprised Kaybri's hair isn't just ringlets! I love that first picture of him, you can totally see the curls....it's just adorable! I was always a sucker for curly haired guys in high school!...you'll have to watch out for him later on, he's going to be such a cutie!

Jen said...

He is adorable! I love his curls. I laughed too when you said you had a "little bit of curl". Funny. He really is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. I love his wuz up picture! I totally see him saying that.

Brynn P. said...

Is he doing the splits in the last picture?? He is such a cutie and i love the curls. I was hoping that my girls would get some curls!

Thanks soo much for the gift. It meant a lot! that was so thoughtful of you. Thanks a ton!!!

Have a great week! i hope you are all doing good!!

Dramatic Imaging said...

You have the most beautiful family I know! We are praying for her and her surgery. Love the curls. I cant wait to see you. we are coming to Utah Dec. 1st so I can photograph a wedding. will you be in town?

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable! Avery took all of my curls when I had her - my hair is absolutely straight now! So great to keep in touch with you guys! Good luck with Kaybri's surgery...she'll be in our prayers! Adam and Amanda

happy mom said...

So we have curls in our family, but Josie could use a little of what he has! So cute!