Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tag

Here ya go Stacie ;)

8 TV shows I watch
(With sports and kid shows on daily, I seldom watch "my" shows, but these are the ones I like :)
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Grey's Anatomy (although they have a "new" couple this season that totally sickens me, so trying to not watch it anymore)
3. So You Think you Can Dance
4. American Idol
5. 10 years younger
6. Justin's trying to get me into the Mentalist
7. John and Kate plus 8
8. The Office


8 Things I remember about yesterday.
1. I prepared my talk for church
2. My house was clean
3. Both my kids took a nap.
4. I got a short nap too.
5. We went to the EA basketball game
6. Kids were spoiled with popcorn and soda
7. Kaybri had a seizure on the way home (short and came out of it good)
8. Justin and I watched a movie


8 Places I like to eat
1. Carrabbas
2. Panda Express
3. Chick-fil-A
4. La Casita/Casa Manana
5. Cracker Barrel
6. Cafe Rio
7. PF Changs/Pei Wei
8. my mom's home cooked meals


8 things I look forward to
1. Thanksgiving and all the yummy food and good company
2. Getting to visit family
3. Justin's days off
4. Christmas, my most favorite holiday and time of year
5. Waking up everyday and seeing my kids laugh and be happy
6. summer vacations
7. being totally moved in, decorations up, etc.
8. the temple being built in our area


8 things on my wish list
1. For Justin and I to live a long, healthy, happy life, and die at the same time
2. To travel the world
3. For Kaybri to get better
4. For my kids to grow up to have a testimony of the church, enjoy life, and be healthy
5. That our house in Utah would get rented, or sell would even be better
6. To be totally debt free and have lots in savings
7. For our food storage to be complete
8. That there was more shopping and fun things to go out and do in this small town--(which I love, but...you know, we need some more spice!)

I TAG ANYONE who is bored and feels like doing this!

4 comments:

*Amy * said...

Hey- the "couple" on that show is over now thank heavens and Dr. Hawn is not coming back I heard. I know... really grossed me out too and I love that show. I think enough people were turned off by it that they cut it for good.

*Amy * said...

You guys need to get at least a Payless back! That shocked me that that one went away too. Wal- mart should not be able to take over the whole place, it's ridiculous!

Amber H. said...

So how did your talk go? I need to stop by and see you. Are you guys staying for Thanksgiving or going somewhere? We will have to get together after the craziness of this holiday is over! But then there's Christmas....I just hope it's not another 4 months before we can do something again! My girls had so much fun with your kids when you came over :o)

Missy said...

That's a fun post! It's fun to get to know you better! Sad that your house hasn't sold yet...and frustrating!