Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day weekend down in Animas with all of my family. The last time we were all there was about a year ago when my sister got married. We were a little nervous to go since last time ended in a pretty traumatic experience, Kaybri had an hour long seizure and with the closest hospital being an hour and a half away it's really scary. Anyway, no traumatic experiences this time, just pure fun! yay! Here are the cousins, 2 more on the way (1 for Melanie, 1 for Joni)!! Kaybri and Paxton loved playing with their cute cousin, Lydia. They were all obsessed with the cat and chased him around everywhere. We even found Pax pulling on the cat's ears! Good thing he is a nice, easy-going cat. When my mom kept Pax a month ago, he wouldn't even touch the cat. I guess he is getting brave from seeing his crazy sister. The kids also played in the sprinkler; Kaybri and Lydi loved the water--even after they were freezing.

Below are two of the wonderful mothers in my life, my mom and grandma. We had a great time spending this mother's day with them. We're lucky to have so many positive influences in our life. Thank you to all of our MOMS! We love you.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

I am so glad there were no bad experiences for you guys this time :) Your kids are so gorgeous!

Bec said...

Lydia is Jarom's little girl, isn't she? If not, she should be... she looks tons like him! :) And I love your moms, too! Tell them "hello" for me!

Amber H. said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! I wondered how your trip was, and forgot to ask you! So thanks so much for going out with us on Saturday! josh and I weere talking and we couldn't remember the last time we had so much fun going out with another couple, so thank you! We'll definitely have to do it again once you get back from all of your weekends away :o) Anyway, just wanted to say we had a great time!

Karli said...

Is it 8 weeks without any seizures now? HOORAY!

Okay, I really can't get over how cute your family is! You really do have model-beautiful children - and pretty good looking parents! If you need family pictures taken my sister does them and she is AWESOME! You can check her out at http://mindykiddphotography.com

Brynn P. said...

Hey I hope everything is still going good! Your kids are getting so big!

I tagged you on my last post. I want to read what you've got!!
Hope you don't mind!

Brynn P. said...

Hey did you sell your house?? Wee just notice that there's no more "for sale" sign! Congrats if you did!