Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It's Cruise Time!

So, another post without any pictures, I know....boring. I think my camera cord is probably in storage still, so who knows when it will be found. Hopefully I find it soon though because we're leaving on a cruise this weekend!! I can't believe I've failed to mention this earlier, since it's been planned for some time now. We will be gone for a little over a week, and we're going with Justin's parents and 2 of his brothers. Justin's parents do AFLAC and win a lot of trips for working so hard. How sweet is it that they take their kids as their guests? Super nice, huh?
It's a Caribbean cruise that leaves from Florida then it goes to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Dominican Rep., Haiti, and then back to Florida. We are way excited to go!! Justin is in Phoenix this week for training and then we leave when he gets back. My mom is going to stay with the kids, and although we are all nervous about it (mostly because of how Kaybri's last month was), there's no one I would trust more. She's amazing!

10 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you're still going. The two of you need a break like this to recooperate. I hope you have tons of fun, get lots of sleep, and veg like crazy. Can't wait til you get back and we can hear all about it. Have fun. Love ya.

Missy said...

I can't believe all you're doing! But you need a vacation! That will be so nice for you! Have a great time!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's been a while!

S and M said...

That is way nice! Wish you could take along some friends.... :) Take lots of pictures then come back on put them on your blog and we will feel like we were there too.

Tooele Brezoff said...

Wow Lucky! right now my idea of a vacation is sleeping more than 2 hours per night! Have fun!!

Kara said...

That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy it and try not to stress too much about the kids! By the way, your last post made me cry, you guys are so strong and your attitude is amazing. I'm so glad though that all things considered, everything's okay. Have a great cruise!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Guys! How fun to go on a cruise for a week with NO kids! Your kids are adorable. I haven't seen you since you were prego with Kaybri.
By the way, Wendy gave me your blog address. :) We have one too if you want to check it out.
www.galbraithclan.blogspot.com

Brynn P. said...

I'm sooooo jealous!!! Hope you have fun....i'm sure you'll have more than fun!!! You definetely deserve a vacation!!

happy mom said...

oooooH, that sounds so nice, and you should go, and that is great that your mom can take the kids, have fun!

Bec said...

She is. And so is this cruise, it sounds like! I hope you have/had fun! 'Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Meghan said...

Okay so I totally blog stalked you. I saw your blog on Kara's website and had to check it out. Your kiddos are so cute! They have the prettiest eyes. We need to come out to Thathcer and see you guys sometime...
Take care!