Thursday, July 12, 2007

We were TP'd!!!!




Who would play such a prank??? I believe that would be some girls in our young womens. I overheard them talking about going out after mutual. They actually even told me they were going to go t.p.ing after mutual. Kinda crazy that they would come get us, after they gave themselves away like that! Oh well, now we know where to go for revenge! It really wasn't too bad, just the front and side of our house, and Kaybri had a good time cleaning it all up with me. She piled it all up and then laid in it and said "night-night"!

3 comments:

Amber H. said...

That is too funny! I would have called them up and made them come clean it if I was you! At least it made for some cute pics, eh??

Melanie and Jarom said...

awesome! That means you've really arrived if you were tp'd. I can't wait till we get it for the first time :)

Jen said...

What kind of kids would tp someone. I've NEVER done that :) That's funny that they totally told on themselves! Fun pictures!